Winning Week

by Heligirl on May 29, 2010

I really should have bought a lottery ticket this week. I’m serious. First I won the D-List Blog Party scavenger hunt drawing ($100 to spend at Target), then I won the On Top Baby Bows giveaway where I got to choose these super cute little handmade bows for Cuteness (check out her neat stuff, but hold on to your checkbook!). Then, yesterday as I was ranting and raving about my freaking narcissistic MIL I won the Trendy Blog Award from LeeAnn at The Life of Rylie… and Bryce Too!.

Thank you so much LeeAnn! If you’re looking for some new blogs to visit, be sure to check out all the excitement Rylie and Bryce bring. She posts lots of really cute photos, I’ll warn you now. ๐Ÿ™‚

So, here’s the deal with these blog awards:

Here is how this award works:
“ยข To receive this award, promise to share this with 10 other BLOGS that you think are Trendy too.
“ยข Post about your award in your blog.
“ยข List your Top 10 Trendy Blogs.
“ยข Leave a link to the Trendy Blog Button.

So here be my list of Trendy Blogs:

1. Waking Up Williams
  2. The Mayor of Crazytown
  3. Not Mommy of the Year
  4. The Mombshell
  5. Katie’s Dailies
  6. The Mommyologist
  7. Momma Kat’s Losin’ It
  8. Strong Personality
  9. Pink Elephants
  10. Not Super, Just Mom

Ladies, you can pick up the button over at the Trendy Treehouse.

Please check these lovely ladies out. I really enjoy their blogs and chose them for their own special flair – be it cute stories, cool photos, deep personal stories, or a combination of all the above. Bet you’ll love them like I do!

Happy long weekend everyone!

JennyB May 29, 2010 at 3:05 pm

Love it!! Thank you so much for the props, Heligirl. I will not have a problem coming up with my list (maybe narrowing it to 10 though) and can’t wait to blog about it!

Have you picked up that lottery ticket yet? Seriously!

Katie May 29, 2010 at 4:54 pm

Why thank you, sweetheart! Never thought I’d be labeled “trendy”—I think it’s a first! I’ll have to check out these other blogs you listed! Hope you have a happy weekend, and thanks again!

The Mommyologist May 30, 2010 at 3:18 am

Thank you so much for giving me this award! I am honored that you think I’m trendy!

LCW May 30, 2010 at 6:03 am

Thank you so much for the Trendy Blog award, it means so much. I wish I had prepared a speech for this occasion. Either way we thank you and we’ll pass it on!!

Tracy (AKA The Mayor!) May 30, 2010 at 9:36 pm

Awwwww!!! *blush* You shouldn’t of!! But I’ll take it!! Thnx so much, I’m so flattered! And thankfully, I bought myself a FABULOUS new dress in Montreal, perfect for an awards ceremony!! You rock, & so deserve all the props chickie!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Nicole ( Pink Elephants) May 31, 2010 at 1:24 pm

Thank you Heligirl! This is my FIRST award I’ve won. I’m so honored that not only you read my blog but that you picked me. I can’t wait to pass on the awards!

Krista @ Not Mommy of the Year May 31, 2010 at 3:30 pm

Dude, I am so not worthy. But I am completely flattered. Thank you so much.

PS. Do you think you could send a certified letter to the girls I went to high school with and tell them that I’m now trendy? ๐Ÿ™‚

May 31, 2010 at 3:56 pm